Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum BB536 Multifunctional human bifidobacteria strain
Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum BB536 is one of the most highly-established probiotic strains, with numerous positive effects on the gut and immune system. It is one of Morinaga’s flagship products in the field of probiotics and has a proven track record in terms of safety and clinical efficacy in the improvement of gastrointestinal, immunological, and infectious diseases, as proven in over 180 scientific studies.
- Human-derived bifidobacteria, isolated from healthy infants
- Evidence-based safety based on genomic, toxicological and clinical studies
- Clinically tested and confirmed by over 180 scientific studies
- Officially approved: FDA-confirmed GRAS status in 2009, self-confirmed GRAS for early infant formula in 2019, Japan FOSHU status in 1996
- Outstanding storage stability