Lactoferrin is an important body defense substance that already exists naturally in milk and supports the human immune system in many ways . Through ultra-filtration and a special drying process, Lactoferrin is gently produced and purified from fresh whey or milk. It serves as a high-quality component of infant formula and is used in many different areas.
- Reddish, free-flowing powder
- Virtually odorless and tasteless
- Very good solubility across a wide pH range
- Excellent iron binding protein with anti-bacterial protection
- GRAS & Novel Food approval
As a versatile and nutritionally valuable energy source in infant formula and in dietary products. Is also used in cosmetics, chewing gum and food supplements.